Internet for Teachers - Summary of Learning

     The following is the summative project I created for my Internet for Teachers class. This narrative briefly summarizes some of the discussions we had throughout the course as well as highlights various tech tools that were shared through the semester. I can't believe that the semester is already over as it seems like only last week I was sharing my thoughts on the beginning of the semester. 

     What I enjoyed most about this course was being able to discuss the purpose behind educational technology and analyze aspects such as appropriate pedagogy, purpose, and affects. When I eventually complete my Masters degree I plan to pursue opportunities to work with other educators on how to incorporate various technologies with purpose to expand curricular opportunities; I definitely feel more prepared after taking this course. I appreciated being able to keep up-to-date with my peers' learning as our cohert (and the associated NET class) represented a wide spectrum of comfort towards technology which I feel is reflective of situations I will encounter as I pursue new opportunities.

     Thank you Mr. Nantais for another great learning and networking opportunity!


Made with Padlet

Labels: , , ,