ICT for Teachers - Back in the Blogging Game!

*This post has been written as part of my journey through my Master's Degree in Curriculum & Planning through Brandon University


Hello? 

Is there anyone in the blogosphere that still has me added to their RSS feed? 
If so, THANK YOU!

If you are joining me as part of class #BU755 then welcome!

     It has been a long absence from this blog (over a year in fact) but that doesn't mean I'm not still here! In fact I check into my blog pretty regularly as it was my constant source of documentation over the past 4 years. I often check back on past posts to remind myself of how I approached a certain curriculum, what I did with a particular class during a specific topic, or find articles I posted for previous university classes. While I was able to blog with various levels of frequency for 4 years I fell right off the wagon last September as I began the rewarding but ever so demanding journey of returning to teaching after my maternity leave. Needless to say balancing motherhood, work, my Master's program, and the regular demands of life left little time for blogging. 

     I will be here regularly now as I have recently started a new course as part of my Master's program titled: Internet for Teachers. In fact, the professor of this course is the one who helped me start my blogging journey way back in January of 2012! One of the requirements is to blog about our learning, connect with our peers through our blog, and build our PLN. Hopefully this is just the push I need to get back into a blogging routine that I will maintain more frequently in the future.




My introductory selfie from our class Padlet.
     I look forward to connecting with my peers throughout this course, sharing my learning, and rebuilding my blogging network. Thanks for joining (or rejoining) me in this journey!

Labels: , ,