2016-2017 DREAM Schedule!!

     When I first received my position at "S-School" in 2013 I was over-the-moon excited to get a permanent position in a small rural school that was only a ten minute drive from our home. Although my schedule didn't exactly match my teachable background I was told that my schedule would eventually included those classes as the years went on.  Here we are three years later and I am THRILLED to share that my principal has definitely spoiled me and I will be going back to work in the fall to my dream teaching schedule :)

     I will continue to remain as the Grade 8 homeroom teacher and my teaching assignment will range from Grade 8-12. If you have been following my blog for a while then you know that Social Studies is my main teachable and my passion. So needless to say, I am so pumped to have four classes in that area! I will also continue to have PLC (professional learning community) time once per week where I have the opportunity to meet up with two of my colleagues.

     Here is a peek at my schedule for term 1 and then term 2:

ste rose school, manitoba teacher, teaching in manitoba, high school manitoba teaching schedule, turtle river school division

ste rose school, manitoba teacher, teaching in manitoba, high school manitoba teaching schedule, turtle river school division
________________________________________________________

What does your teaching schedule look like this year?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,