School Clothing is Here!

In May, "S-School's" student council organized an event where you could order school clothing for the upcoming year. Being a small school, they only offer this event every three years and I was really excited that I was subbing in the school when they were holding it! It is a pretty exciting feeling to have school clothing that not only says "Staff" on the sleeve but also my new name on the back (our wedding is in only 9 days and then I will no longer be "Miss L")

ste rose celtics, ste rose schoolSte Rose celtics, ste rose school


The school clothing is officially in and I can't wait to show my school pride!

Remember, the Twitter-Tried-It Challenge is still going on (I will post an update tomorrow or Saturday) and I am also trying to reach 300 followers by the time of my 300th blog post so if you like my posts and would like to follow I would really appreciate it :)
Thank you!

Labels: