June Currently

     If you haven't encountered a "Currently" post before, it is just a fun post at the beginning of each month that serves as a way to share what is Currently going on in your life! You can link up and share your own "Currently" post by visiting the wonderful Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade. 
     Happy June everyone! I am beyond excited that it is finally June and we have officially started having weather that could be called "summer-like". If you were able to check out my last Currently post in May you'll remember that we were still having major snowstorms last month. Needless to say I am so excited that the snow is gone (after about 215 days) and that it is finally beginning to feel like summer. My fiance and I's outdoor wedding is in only 26 days so here is hoping the weather is still nice then :)
May 1st
Mid-May, warm enough to suntan... still snow
June 3rd, finally summertime!

     Hope everyone has an amazing June!
Also, I am trying to reach 300 followers by the time of my 300th blog post so if you like my posts and would like to follow I would really appreciate it :)
Thank you!

Labels: ,