Whole Brain Teaching Wednesday! Student Teaching Thoughts

     Student teaching is just a short 11 days away and I busily attempting to get everything together for the six units that I will be teaching to my Grade 4, 9, 10, 11, and 12 classes! Here is a reminder of what my schedule will look like:
whole braint teaching, whole brain teaching certification video
     I mentioned before that I am going to, hopefully, be filming a video to submit for my WBT Certification while I am student teaching and I already have so many things to consider.
- What class should I be filming?
- Since I will also be using the video for my own personal reflection/growth 
  (and possibly to use during an interview) should I film all my classes?
- Would anyone actually be interesting in watching a video of an ICT class if my 
  students will be looking away from me most of the time? (all of the computers face
  the outside walls of the classroom)
- What will I do if I am unable to film my class? (My principal is working out
  the details but I don't officially have the "green light")

I would love your feedback on these questions!

Labels: , , , ,