Student Teaching: My Classrooms

     As of Monday my fiance and I are both back student teaching at "S-School" full time for the next five weeks. Although I haven't officially begun teaching yet as my cooperating teachers are finishing up their units  and having their final tests before I take over using my lesson plans and resources. If you remember, my schedule looks like this:

     Here is what my classrooms look like! (In order of how they appear on my schedule).

my classroom
 Grade 11/12 World Issues: I will be starting my unit on Indigenous Peoples on Monday.


Grade 9/10 ICT: I will be starting my unit on Publisher on Monday.

Grade 11 Canadian History: I will be starting my unit on British Colonial Rule tomorrow!
(Didn't have the iPhone for this pic obviously! No panorama view)

Grade 4 Social Studies: I will be starting my unit on Nunavut on Monday.

     Tomorrow I will be sharing my course outline (really a unit outline, since I am only here for 5 weeks) and some lesson plans! If you are wondering, the panorama photos are taken on my fiance's iPhone using the parnorama option available with the new iPhone update. Pretty cool, eh!

Labels: , ,