WBT Certification Update!

     A little under a month ago I added a brand new tab to my blog titled Whole Brain Teaching Certification where I've been posting links to the blog and forum posts I've been submitting for certification.

whole brain teaching, certified whole brain teacher, WBT

     Well since then I have still been actively working towards certification and trying to write posts about some of the theories behind WBT as well as specific strategies. I am happy to announce that I am almost at a THOUSAND certification points, yay!! Unfortunately I am unable to complete the video requirement until I begin student teaching in October so it will still be a while until I am officially certified. Until that time I will still continue writing and working towards gaining enough certification points to hopefully be eligible for some of the high WBT Certification levels.

     I have really been enjoying reading through all the certification posts on the WBT forum and the various blogs that I follow. I LOVE reading how WBT is being interpreted by teachers all over the world. I really think that this process will really help me have a deeper understanding of WBT and will be an asset when I am explaining WBT during a teaching interview one day!

989CP [as of July 19]
Medallions: Posts (15), Webcast (3), Instant Bonus (6), Conference (1), Artistic Blog (1), Blog followers (139)

Labels: ,