One Lovely Blog Award Love

     About a week ago I posted that I had received the One Lovely Blog Award from Becca at Fun 4th Resources! I have been so blessed to be receiving these awards lately and I had so much fun nominating 15 other wonderful blogs to be a part of this with me.

     Since that time I have been re-awarded this blog award from Jill at History Teacher WBT! As the title of her blog suggests Jill is a History teacher who is also using WBT strategies in her classroom, just like me! I'm pretty sure we were meant to be blog friends from the beginning :) She has only just begun blogging but shares some great posts about how she is incorporating WBT into her classroom.

blog awards, whole brain teaching blog award

To keep the love going, here are the rules:
1 ) Follow the person that gave you the award if you don't already
2 ) Link back to the person who gave you the award
3 ) Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers.

     I am reposting my top 15 picks from when Becca at Fun 4th Resources awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award, so if you missed them the first time, here they are :)

1 ) Dandelions and Dragonflies










2 ) Wolfelicious









3 ) 2nd Grade Pad











3 ) 2nd Grade Pig Pen









4 ) Down Under Teacher

 








5 ) Teachery Tidbits








6 )  Sweet Times in First











7 ) Strings, Keys & Melodies







8 ) For the Love of Teaching












9 ) Miss Kindergarten











10 ) Just Another Day in... First Grade












11 ) Little Miss Kindergarten









12 ) Lesson Plan SOS








13 ) What the Teacher Wants











14 ) No Doubt Learning











15 ) Teaching in the Early Years




Labels: