Last Day at "C-School"!

Friday was my LAST day of my 8 week student teaching placement in the Grade 5 and Grade 5/6 split classes at "C-School". I've learned so much during my time there and have grown so attached to our students. We celebrated my last day by having a party in the afternoon which involved lots of treats, the movie Despicable Me and a great surprise from my students!

Here are some pictures to remember the day.


gifts for students, candy bag cards, end of the year presents for students, treat bags, goodie bags for kids
 "Thank You For Being So Sweet" Goodie Bags for the Students

card for teachers
The girls presenting me with a GIGANTIC card from the whole class!
I was so excited!
Front: "We Will Miss You"
big bang theory theme song, big bang theory lyrics
Inside: Picture and their "Big Bang Theory" inspired song!
Back: Everyone's signature & my favourite team logos!

singing in the classroom
Our class singing me their "Big Bang Theory" inspired song! Pretty much the coolest class ever :)
Thank you so much for everything 5R, I will miss each and everyone of you very much.

Labels: ,